Stile is all about two things:
- Helping tomorrow's leaders find a passion for science and scientific thinking.
- Working with a group of awesome people.
We're a rapidly growing EdTech Startup; a tight-knit team of 40 highly motivated, hard working and passionate individuals who have come together to make science in schools amazing. We build an interactive, online science resource that is all about looking at the science behind the latest discoveries and news, and showing students how important it is to their lives no matter what they end up pursuing.
What we need
We’re looking for a highly motivated high school graduate who seeks a Business Traineeship while completing their Certificate III in Business. You’ll get hands on training from our People and Culture Manager while also being exposed to all the elements of the business doing administrative and creative tasks.
This will be a 12-month, full-time commitment at Stile’s HQ in the heart of the Melbourne CBD.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Receptionist duties: You’ll be the first person everyone sees or chats with at Stile. From receiving packages to greeting guests, you’ll be responsible for giving them a warm welcome.
- Assisting the Executive Team with administrative tasks: You’ll be an integral part of the business especially for our CEO and Head of Education. This includes organising and booking meetings and travel as well as reconciling their business expenses.
- Keeping Stile a great place to work: You will assist with ordering stationery, groceries, and other needs of staff. With the help of the People and Culture Manager, you’ll learn how to coordinate with vendors and outside contractors to ensure that our office is well-maintained.
- Event coordination: We love to throw events at Stile! From our annual Snow Trip, End of Year Parties to movie nights -- you’ll help see that come to life.
- Administrative support to colleagues: You’ll get full exposure to all the departments at Stile. From Finance, Sales, Product, and Engineering -- you’ll learn how the entire business works!
A bit about you:
- You’re super organised and live for details. A beautiful excel spreadsheet makes your heart sing.
- You’re curious and eager to learn from our staff.
- You’re personable and comfortable talking verbally and written in person and in other forms of media.
- You’re ace at using Apple products and Google suite. And if not, you’re more than happy to learn!
Whats in it for you?
- You’ll learn a lot about business administration not only from the People and Culture Manager, but the entire team at Stile including our Executive Team.
- You get some professional experience while receiving your Certificate III in Business.
- You'll work with an awesome team of people.
- A fantastic opportunity to build relationships in the tech industry.
- Find out more about what it's like to be a part of the Stile team at https://stileeducation.com/careers
Does this sound like you?
If it does, email your CV to email@example.com accompanied by a cover letter addressed to Makeila Reyes, telling us why you’re the best fit for the job.
Applications close Friday 6th December 2019 at 5pm EDT.
Working at Stile
We invest in our people because we believe that great people in a great environment can achive amazing things. People don’t join Stile to have a cushy job; they join to do fantastic things with incredible people. We set high expectations and then help you to exceed them.
That said, there are plenty of “the usual” perks:
- A friendly, fun and informal team environment.
- A modern office in the heart of the CBD.
- Fully stocked kitchen, chillout areas, a kickass sound system for after-work events and unlimited coffee.
- Regular social and team-building events for staff throughout the year.
- A commitment to the career development & training of all staff members.