Stile is all about two things:
- Helping tomorrow's leaders find a passion for science and scientific thinking.
- Working with a group of awesome people.
We're a rapidly growing EdTech Startup; a tight-knit team of 40 highly motivated, hard working and passionate individuals who have come together to make science in schools amazing. We build an interactive, online science resource that is all about looking at the science behind the latest discoveries and news, and showing students how important it is to their lives no matter what they end up pursuing.
What we need
We need a highly motivated, strategic and effective sales professional who is passionate about improving science education, and eager to spread the word about Stile in the secondary school community in Western Australia. We do things a little differently at Stile - our sales team doesn’t just ‘sell’. They engage in meaningful conversations around science, education and technology in the classroom. They become advisors to the school community and the science teachers within it.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Visiting schools around Perth, and occasionally regional Western Australia, meeting with teachers and school leaders, demonstrating what Stile has to offer and discussing how it has the potential to enhance their school’s science program.
- Running introductory professional development workshops with secondary science departments to demonstrate the awesome content Stile has to offer, and how it will support providing the best possible science education to their students.
- Developing and implementing effective and creative lead generation campaigns and strategies. Of course, you’ll be well supported by Stile HQ.
- Closely supporting schools throughout free trial periods to ensure they’re getting maximum value out of Stile while deciding whether to purchase an ongoing subscription.
- Ensuring you’re across the latest trends, news and technologies in science education and the Western Australian education system more broadly.
- Traveling to Stile's Melbourne Head Office a few times a year for your own professional development, planning and of course, the holiday party!
A bit about you:
- You're super driven, smart and strategic.
- You have exceptional organisation and time management skills, and you always find a way to get things done.
- You have an interest in science education and you’re eager to get stuck into learning all about what it looks like in WA.
- You're super personable and a good communicator. You're comfortable picking up the phone for a cold call, and you’d way rather chat with someone face-to-face rather than send lengthy emails or texts.
- You’re motivated to work autonomously, but love a chance to bounce ideas off your colleagues.
- You almost definitely have a background in sales. You might even have some background in science and/or the education system.
What's in it for you?
- You'll further master the art of effective communication and relationship building.
- You'll work with an awesome team of people.
- Great salary, performance incentives and benefits.
Job commences mid January 2019. We'll host you at our Melbourne office for a couple of weeks before flying you back to Perth for your ongoing role (working from home). You are required to have a driver's licence and will be asked to obtain a Working with Children Check.
Does this sound like you?
If it does, email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org accompanied by a cover letter addressed to Sarah Lindop, telling us why you are going to absolutely blitz it.
Applications close Monday November 11 at 5pm WST.