We are looking for a marketing professional who:
- Thinks science is awesome and wants to share that passion with others
- Is a fast learner, hard worker and wants to join a team of like-minded individuals
This role sits within Stile’s Customer team (Sales, Success and Support all work together) and is responsible for outbound engagement with our key segments (science teachers, Heads of Science and school leaders).
The Customer team at Stile owns the customer experience from the point when they first become aware of our platform, all the way through their lifecycle with the company. As a team, we’re measured on our ability to educate and engage customers, ensuring they have the best possible experience and renew for years to come.
Not an education expert? That’s fine. Bring the right attitude and you’ll excel at Stile.
- Owning and managing execution of the communications calendar
- Coordinating EDMs (working with various teams to craft communications)
- Disciplined management of third-party suppliers of printing, distribution and creative services
- Social media management - LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram & Facebook
- Event management
- Website maintenance (content creation and management of SEO strategies)
- Working with leadership to create resources that help the Customer team to attract, sign up, engage and renew Stile customers
- Articulate, concise, accurate and engaging in your written communication (essential)
- Data-driven with exceptional analytical skills (You are always finding ways to do it better)
- A fast, hands-on learner who quickly can pick up the nuances of the schools sector.
- Looking for a job that sets lofty goals and rewards ambitious individuals with growth opportunities
- 3+ years of relevant experience in marketing
- Built and executed marketing communications plans for a growing business or new-product launch (including mapping the consumer journey, segmenting your audience, and developing specific content).
- Extensive experience delivering successful digital campaigns (Google, Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin)
Bonus points if you:
- Understand the secondary school education sector in Australia
- Are comfortable working with large amounts of data from different sources, and making sense of it (Excel, Google Analytics, MixPanel)
- Have experience designing (Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch, presentation design, etc.)
- Have a background in user research
We value people who are:
- Humble, mature and have a lack of ego
- Leaders who professionally share their ideas and challenge existing assumptions (even if controversial)
- Open to hearing and eager to respond to critical evaluation of their performance
- Always looking for win-win solutions. We prefer to present solutions rather than problems
Working at Stile
We invest in our people. Great people in a great environment can achieve some pretty amazing things.
Some of what we offer:
- A friendly, fun and reasonably informal team environment.
- Flexibility with leave and with working hours.
- A modern office in the heart of Abbotsford.
- Fully stocked kitchen, a home cooked lunch every week, chillout areas, a kickass sound system for after-work events and unlimited coffee
- A commitment to training and self-improvement. All staff at Stile are actively encouraged to attend and speak at conferences.
- Generous salary commensurate with your ability and experience.